PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE CONTACTING US
American Heart Association BLS CPR Instructor
We are looking for MEDICAL & PUBLIC SAFETY professionals who would like to teach CPR, make some extra money and add BLS Instructor to their resume!
Twice a year we look for a few instructors that would like to teach 4 or more classes a month.
February 21, 22, 27 & 28th 2012 from 6p - 10p.
You must attend ALL DATES to get certified.
Must complete interviews ASAP as the class fills quickly.
Also you must shadow 2 CPR classes at the training center before you get certified.
- NOT yet certified as AHA Instructors.
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider CPR Card (must have completed this before instructor class) $55 through CPR San Jose.
- You must complete a short interview with CPR San Jose and the training center prior to registering for the course.
- BOTH interviews and BLS CPR must be completed prior to the instructor course.
- $200 for instructor course
- Approx. $100 for a personal professional insurance policy (this you can get after getting certified, but before teaching. We have a legitimate place you can get this.)
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to sign up for this.
Contact us at 408-598-1250 or email@example.com if you are interested.